Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Work (it)

Just got back from MAGIC/Vegas. Show was overall a success. Very excited for 2012.
SO MUCH OPPORTUNITY!!!

How can it be?
But both exhausting and exhilarating?
Like all good things. In business.

September: time for some serious cranking to be done to prep for '12,

And now I can't sleep.

Random thought:
*I always preferred Borders over Barnes & Nobles but is B&N outlasting Borders because of the Nook?
Got to stay in tune. Yes sir ree.

*More and more, I'm learning to appreciate and respect my parent's ability to stay happily married while working together but mother used this analogy tonight:
Mother looks at the tree and all its details while Dad sees the forest.
"And that's why they're the perfect combo"
Which one am I?

No comments:

Post a Comment